Are you ready for the challenge?
Alpha Omega continually strives to recruit qualified and exceptional individuals to join our team in one of our three global offices. We are always looking for candidates with drive and determination, who are searching to work in a dynamic and expanding organization. We offer competitive compensation, and a challenging working environment designed to help you grow! In addition, together with leading universities, we can offer qualified students in the neurosciences, fellowship opportunities within our organization during their studies.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV to the attention of our Human Resources Department to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales Representative - Europe (March 2013)
We are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to work in Alpha Omega's European subsidiary in Germany.
Work on projects and tasks related to sales, marketing and customer support, in the fields of neuroscience and neurosurgery. Work will be conducted from the company in Ubstadt-Weiher Germany, and will require extensive international travels (Mainly in Europe) that could range about 50% of the employee time or more.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Neuroscience, biomedical or electrical engineering or life sciences
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be good with troubleshooting hardware and software issues
• Must have a good management and business sense, and ability to work independently
• Must have good salesmanship
• Experience of at least 2 years
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
• Experience in Microelectrode recording or Neuroscience
For those who are interested, please send an updated CV in English and grades sheet, to: